There are various simple steps need to be followed:
1. Open WiJungle Dashboard->Navigate to User Management->Authentication Server
2. Click on Add Server
3. Enter all the needed information
4. Click on Test Connection to verify it
5. Save it and Click on Import Wizard to add User/Usergroups
6. Go to User Group->Edit your respective Group->Change Authentication Server to created AD Profile
Steps to find AD Server Info are as follows:
To find the FQDN
1. On the Windows Taskbar, click Start > Programs > Administrative Tools > Active Directory Domains and Trusts
2. In the left pane of the Active Directory Domains and Trusts dialog box, look under Active Directory Domains and Trusts.
3. The FQDN for the computer or computers is listed.
1. In the input box, type dsa.msc and hit OK
2/ You should now be looking at your Active Directory Users and Computers configuration window.
3. Right-click your domain in the left pane and choose the Properties menu item
4. Your domain’s full DNS name is the first name listed in the General tab. Domain DNS names generally contain a period.
5. Your domain’s NetBIOS name is the pre-Windows 2000 entry in the same tab. Domain NetBIOS names generally do *not* contain a period.
How to build Search DN Query
1. To search for the user in Active Directory, DN Query is placed. Query contains 3 components:
domain component (dc), organizational unit (ou), common name (cn). For example, when for fully
qualified domain name wijungle.httpcart.com, user is created under ou ‘support’ and cn
‘administrator’ the query is written as:
cn=administrator,ou=support, dc=wijungle, dc=httpcart, dc=com