WiJungle proprietary operating system having separate data,control and management plane now supports :
1. Centralized Management : This optional feature if subscribed, offers management of multiple routers(Upto 1M) via single centralized management console.
2. Route Features: Added support to forward multicast packets, allowing routing protocols that use multicast (such as OSPF) to be supported in the DMVPN network. Also added support for L2VPN, EVPN, L3VPN, Segment Routing, VRF, BFD.
3. Load Balancing: This optional feature if subscribed, enables support for adding multiple internet lines and creating weighted active-active, active-police policies among them.
4. User Management: This optional feature if subscribed, enables admin to enable captive portal and set username and password for end user authentication.
5. VPN: This optional feature if subscribed, enables admin to provide support for SSL, IPSEC, L2TP, PPTP vpn.
6. Alert Mangement: This feature enables admin to enable alert via Email,Telegrametc if one of the event like link up/down occurs.