WiJungle with separate data,control and management plane now supports :
1. FastPath packet optimization : it improves firewall throughput performance by automatically putting trusted and secure packets on the fast path where they don’t have to be processed by the firewall policy engine for identification and destination. Instead, the firewall forwards these packets directly to the security engine for scanning om the parallel pass architecture.
2. TLS 1.3 : native TLS 1.3 inspection and decryption capability with an option to restrict with downgrading to TLS 1.2.
3. Dual Processor: Higher end models like U2500, U3500, U5000, U5000HX, U7500, U7500V etc have dual processor having multiple cores on their motherboard where some NIC are connected with CPU 1 and other with CPU 2 enhancing the processing capability and increasing the throughput & can scale against dynamic latest security threats.
4. Multi Factor Authentication: With Admin & User authentication(AD,LDAP,Radius,Kerberos,Local DB,API Based Authentication etc), you can enable 2/3FA with email/sms/hw token/google/twilio etc authenticators for all the platforms like windows/Mac/Linux/Android/Ios etc for unlimited users.
5. Port Agnostic Inspection: appliances are now capable of automatically detecting & inspecting the different protocols over non-standard communication ports and apply protecting policies according to them.
6. Deep Learning based Rule Inspection: access rules can now be inspected with our machine learning models to give proper suggestion for optimization. It has an ability to remove all the active content, macros, block the malicious contents while sending document to the end user as clean document and not to legitimate destination and prevent Cross-site scripting and session hijacking etc attacks.
7. Tap Mode: It allows you to passively monitor traffic flows across a network.
8. Wire Mode: A Wire Mode interface does not take any IP address and it is typically configured as a bridge between a pair of interfaces
9. SD-WAN Support: This feature has been added. It has extensive support for SLA monitoring for metrics like delay/latency, jitter, packet loss and adaptive routing adjustments by doing routing path selection to intelligently control the traffic to maximize the quality of the user experience. Also you can enable
10. Terminal & Citrix Support: We have added terminal services and citrix support for authentication.
11. REST API: We have added resta api support for mangement.
12. Certificate Management & Validation: You can add Certificate Authority, Generate CSR, Generate Self Signed Certificate or can upload custom certificates & CRL. Also you can block invalid certificates.
13. WiJungle Content Caching: Our Web Proxy can cache the content to speed up the connection.
14. Central Management: This feature has been added and can be integrated via our cloud console or hardware form factor management console. You can segment the rule base in a sub-policy structure in which only relevant traffic is being forwarded to relevant policy segment for an autonomous system and provides integrated Logging & Reporting with Automated Management and Event Correlation System. Communication is encrypted and authenticated with PKI Certificates. Logs can reside upto 1 year in the appliance. Though our appliances have the ability even if management server is unavailable and support over both IPv4 and IPv6 family.
15. Advanced Anti-Bot: It uses a multi-tiered detection engine, which includes the reputation of IPS, URLs and DNS addresses and detect patterns of bot communications and find C&C traffic patterns.
16. DNS Interceptor & Web Filtering: DNSI intercepts the dns traffic transparently and apply web filtering policies, block dns tunneling, bot communications, command and control etc. Web Filtering module can also use SSL Certificate inspection for this purpose or ssl session can be decrypted with the help of DPI.
17. Compatible with SNORT Signature: IDPS engine is compatible with SNORT signatures.
18. Enhanced Reports: Admin can now generate instant and periodic drill-down reports with the option to export in various formats like xls,csv,pdf,html,xml etc or can be scheduled for FTP/NAS Server or email. Reports can be on per user, application, internet traffic, network flow, web content, malwares, incidents, custom query base & logging attribute etc basis.
19. Intrusion Prevention System: WiJungle IDPS have signature and anomaly base intrusion detection and prevention system with more than 35000+ signatures. It can detect, respond, analyze behavior & anomalies and alert any unauthorized activities well as detect incidents that originate from inside the network perimeter as well as from outside the network perimeter with its proxy-less & non-buffering inspection technology and shall be able to take action like Bypass,reject,drop,alert,recommended on the basis of configured policies. Signatures are automatically updated through our threat cloud or can be updated offline as well. Configurable Fail-Open option is present for traffic failure because of IDPS and pending queue size can also be increased.
20. Anti-Malware Service: It combines our antivirus service with our sandbox cloud service which also includes anti bot, virus break protection etc, providing robust protection against today’s sophisticated attacks and threats. Also provide option to block or allow files based on size and configurable thresholds.
21. Hardware Fail Open Cards: WiJungle now supports hardware fail open cards for critical interfaces and appliances level.
22. On-premise Anti APT Appliance: WiJungle now supports hardware anti apt appliance.
23. Air Gapped Network: WiJungle now supports air gapped environment for all provided threat functions like IPS,Antivirus etc.
24. Advanced QoS Policy & VOIP Protection: It is supported per rule,source ip, destination ip, services and by applications. Also it can inspect & analyze SIP,H323 etc voip protocols and mitigate threats.
25. Routing Features & Protocols: WiJungle supports Static Routes, Policy Based Routes, OSPFv2, OSPFv3, IS-IS, BGP, BGPv4+, MPLS, VPLS, MPLS-TE, FRR, RSVP, BFD & IPv4 tunneling protocols along with multicast features like IGMP v1/v2/v3, PIM-DM, PIM-SM, Source Specific Multicast (SSM).
26. SNMP: WiJungle supports SNMP v1, v2c as wells as v3.
27. NTP: WiJungle supports both NTP Server mode as well as Client mode along with PTP.
28. SSL VPN: WiJungle supports DES, 3DES, AES 128/192/256 encryption MD5, SHA, YARA Rules and Pre shared keys & Digital certificate-based authentication connection tunnel along with its clientless mechanism.
29. Airtight Network Update: WiJungle supports online as well as offline signature updates for anti-malware, geo location and ips engine. It also support offline firmware upgrade as well.
30. Cloud Logging & Backup: This service can be subscribed.
31. Dual Stack(IPv4 and IPv6): WiJungle supports dual stack on the same gateway.
32. SIEM/SOAR Integration: WiJungle supports multiple SIEM/SOAR integrations by default and provides REST API for deeper integrations as well.
33. ZTNA: WiJungle now supports Zero Trust Network Access.
34. IPSEC VPN: IPSec supports IKEv1, IKEv2 keying mechanism as well as support for latest algorithms like ECDHE etc.
35. Others: WiJungle supports ip-mac binding & spoof prevention, jumbo frames supports & IP Helper for other than DHCP. Additional enhancement in CLI for user/usergroup,flushing privileges, packet capture and session tracking
Please note WiJungle OS has not reported any vulnerability in last 3 years from 2018-2022. Signature updates may be provided within 10 minutes. All appliances have multi-core CPU x86 based architecture.