WiJungle is the only Advanced appliance in the current time that serves the purpose of UTM/NGFW and Hotspot Gateway. It suffices and caters the need of every business vertical (like Enterprises, Education Institutes, Hospitality, Healthcare, Retail, Transportation, Residential Estates, Events etc.) uncompromisingly.
This way WiJungle has eliminated the need to deploy two different devices in a premise.
Lets now take a look of the product from other perspectives.
Affordability has always been an issue with the existing products. If compared the prices of WiJungle with any other existing products, the difference comes out to be between 25–35%.
In fact as per the market research, currently its the most affordable product in its segment and hence it has increased the adaptability of customers.
Below are the certain key differentiating features of WiJungle –
- WiJungle devices provide inbuilt storage of surfing logs for a period of 1 year along with search functionalities.
- Unlimited Free Transaction SMS along with the appliance
(This offering indirectly saves the expense of INR 12000 of the end customer)
- On renewal, all features continue to work. Only updates and support are halted.
(This means, even if you don’t renew, appliance will continue to work the same way as it was working on 365 day.)
- 24*7 Free call and email technical support with advanced hardware replacement.
(As per the internal policies, support team is required to answer/resolve the issue within 90 minutes and close the ticket.)
- Auto feature update via cloud.
(Inference- If an OS version has been released with new features then it will updated across all the deployed devices.)
- Intuitive Captive portals for both Fixed and Roaming user perspective with Social Media Engagement and advertisement option.
- PMS/HIS/Any third party integration and custom development provision.
- No module wise pricing.
(WiJungle has just one pricing inclusive of all features. No modules wise charges for Anti-Virus or Anti-Spam features any more.)
- Real time activity notifications.
- Location based policies in addition to traditional User/IP/Mac based policies.
- A personalized one to one training to every customer after deployment of product.